Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 12 October 2013

Apple Dev Secrets - Revealed



How YOU Can Create an iPhone or iPad App
or Game in 4 weeks And Hit Pay Dirt With It In The App Store With No Programming Skills.
Check out live documented proof video: 
Click Here......To watch the video and full story....where I made $ 63 Thousand dollars last month and...

Let me ask you thisHave you ever dreamed of creating your own great game or application for iPhone or iPad with no programming skills in just 4 weeks and hit pay dirt with it in the App Store? But first let me put the money where my mouth is. Let me login to my apple developer account in real time and show the latest sales.
Check out the live proof video where I will login to my developer account in real time and show how I made $ 63,896.21 USD last month selling my iPhone Apps & Games!
I Guarantee That The Video Below Will Change Everything You Have Heard, Seen Or Tried In iPhone Dev Business...

35 thousand!
If you sell your app for $0.99 and get $0.70 from it after all apple commission cuts you are left with pure profit of $24,500 USD per DAY! Well, you can’t live with that but that is a good start, isn’t it :-)
This thought would not let me sleep well. Of course I did not live in the illusion that I would get on top with my first app but you know me already – I am a kind of guy who always wants to reach the stars!
So my target was to get into the Top100 Apps at least.
Here is what I did. I decided to take it really seriously. First, I bought all the books available in my local Barnes&Noble store and on Amazon as well. Everything from Iphone Development for dummies to the advanced experts-stuff.
Oh boy, that was a real head ache to read all that stuff. It took me about 3 months alone to read all those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

Get 1500$ per month! for doing nothing its not a scam because i'm using it and i want to share with others.
Here is the website http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=228693
 
Blogger Templates